Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hellooo!!
So whats up?
Nothing great! Have you ever realsied loe costs you few things! Infcat many and all of them!
What happened ? anything wrong?
uhh! You know what ! Nothing just leave it!
I feel lost!
So do I!
I ahve lost my passion for owrk..I dont know why I am working! I like the field but just that things are just not fitting in! I am fed up of cribbing of everybody! including me!
I go to office and just waqit for the 7.30 so that I can come out! I dont know if its the effect of pressure/my incapability/loss of enthusiasm/ people/etc
But the thing is .......I dont feel like going to office! Its 9.22 and I am still not ready! I dont know wht would I gain from this behaviour! At stake is definitely ...nyways

The law of love and laws of freedom
I often remember you...in my weird dreams too!
The open sky and deep water..fresh air and long routes
I loved that all on last weekend..

I know I never gained any feeling from your side..
But its that too much of space is left unutilised!

If I am good I am good
When I am in my own world..pls dont come to me
I am not a statue to laugh all the time as you want
This restlessness if has some meaning..
Its that face.and voice..I try to be a stranger to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home