Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hi!!
Got late?
Yeah! No worries..had gone out for dinner with him!
So hows it going?
Well..good He has ..:) I dont know what he has..apart from the fact that I like him so does he!
Love is blind hann :D
:D You can say so! He likes to wear goggles at night also!
Bad joke!
No really! I dont know why but he really does that! Nyways.Hows work?
Working on a new Add campaign! And this time the product is "POTS" I mean Pots to plant your plants!
WHAT??
Yup! Some new comer in the industry has come up with this idea of custom made POTS!
Choose your own colour, designs, labels, type, etc and ofcourse type of plant! Get them ready in your own way! If you want to be too sure, they will come home and make it for you! Isnt that interesting! Reap money before you sow seeds or plant others trees! :)
Woolah! So hows he? Cute!
Ahh! As long as he is paying me good ....well meeting at lunch hour tomorrow to discuss my ideas!
And so you are sowing your own seeds! hehe..:D
Shut up! :P I don have time for all this crap!
Lets see darling! I am sleepy now! ..(phone rings )..yeah..hmm..ok I will be there tomorrow..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home